Sunday, 21 October 2012

Project: Investigation and analysis hand in


You need to ensure that you hand in you Investigation and Analysis sections complete when we come back from half term.

It is important that this is handed in complete in order, so that it is as easy to follow as possible.

I will assess this work and give you a mark out of 3 for the initial investigation section and a mark out of 14 for the analysis section.

This feedback will consist of:

  • Some written comments on the work (where appropriate)
  • A personal entry onto the nilpit system
  • General comments feedback section which will be placed on the Intranet.

You need to then use this feeback to make improvements to this work.

Bear in mind if I don't have a piece of work in front of me I cannot give you feeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment